This further exploration focuses specifically on the art of teaching Reiki.
*Please note, Jennifer only provides this instruction for students who have successfully completed the Master Apprenticeship.
In this class you will learn:
- how to give a Reiki attunement for all 3 levels of Reiki
- how to develop a Reiki manual for your classes
- how to structure a Reiki class for all 3 levels of Reiki
- how to hold supportive space for your students
- the importance of Reiki mentorship
- how to practice & teach the Auric Clearing Meditation
Students must have at least 50 hours of Reiki logged through the Master Apprenticeship before enrolling in the Teacher Class. This
non-attunement class teaches Masters how to design their own programs, give 1st, 2nd and Master level attunements & how to
confidently step into the role of being a Reiki Teacher.
Prerequisite of Level I, II & Master Certification
Private Instruction includes: two, 2-hour 1-on-1 meetings with Jennifer, Reiki Teacher Manual & Teacher Certificate, Preferred
Practitioner Invitation to the Lotus Heart Healing Group & continued mentorship from Jennifer as needed.
May be scheduled anytime on Sun, Mon or Fri in San Francisco or Thursday afternoon in Marin.
All Reiki Classes are non-refundable. However, if you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled instruction time, a full credit will be provided towards any class or service in the future.
*Cancellations must be made with a phone call to Jennifer at 415.430.5813